My Ping in TotalPing.com

Rihanna Style Bun

So last night little miss Sassy took a shower. When she got out we decided to put curlformers in her hair. The next day when she woke up, I saw a hairstyle that Rihanna was wearing so I tried it since it was involving curls.









1. This is what she looked like with the curlformers in her hair when she woke up.
        











2. Then we took out the curlformers and these were the curls. Gorgeous aren't they! ( I f you do not have curlformers, you can do this hairstyle by simply curling your hair with any kind of curling iron.)
 











3. Then I VERY LOOSELY took her hair and tied it up into a ponytail with a rubberband.












4. Take random chunks of hair and just pin it up any way you want and bobby pin it in place. (I don't know if you can see it because of the flash, but what I'm holding is hair and there is a bobby pin securing it.)
  




 






5. It should now look something like this.
  











6. Finish it off by putting a big headband. This was our finished look.

This is what it looks like! Do you like it? My hair model absolutely loved it. But you do have to keep in mind that because it is just secured with bobby pins it might not be a perfect hairstyle for a day where she will be running around a lot.

Enjoy!