My Ping in TotalPing.com

Is it Too Late?

Hey everyone!
I know this is late but I wanted to show you guys what our first of day hairstyles were. Since these two hair models are tweens, we opted for something looser. We got these amazind hairdo ideas over at Cute Girls Hairstyles. her work is just amazing and we are loving all her tween 'do's.














* You can check out these hair tutorials HERE and HERE

I have also been noticing that no one is commenting. I know that it is up to you guys to chose to comment or not but sometimes it would just warms us up. So please comment. The hair models come back from school evryday and the first thing they do is look if someone has commented. So please do it. And it is also fun to know what others think about our posts. It's just a click away!

Enjoy!