My Ping in TotalPing.com

Happy New Year!!


This past year I've slowly been adding to my collection of hairstyle tutorials, which has been so much fun! I would have loved to done more, but I've been very busy with school and just life in general. Thanks so much to all my followers for your support and suggestions! I thought I'd list some of my goals for the coming year:

1. Create a show-and-tell album where I can display your results
2. Post at least 1 hair tutorial a month
3. Create makeup profiles of historical movie characters
4. Incorporate more reader input - I want to know what you want to see!

I'm planning on focusing primarily on movie hairstyles this year, but in the future I'd love to interpret hairstyles from famous paintings! And with one of my dear friends getting married in May, I'll have to post at least one modern wedding style!

Have a very Happy New Year!