My Ping in TotalPing.com

Fashion Sketches Collection

A brilliantly creative wunkerkind, Jerome started as an intern at Baby Phat at age 15, and began designing collections by 19.  Now a trend forecaster for the French company Promostyl, the 23-year-old took a bit of time to tell you young hopefuls how you, too, can Break into the Fashion Industry.
Jerome credits his family for his artistic inclinations. He says, “My grandfather was an arts and crafts teacher and photographer. My grandmother was my source of fashion. She taught me how to sew at age 8. She also introduced me to the world of fashion illustration. Everyone told me I drew pictures before I learned to walk…”
“… Later, I entered a specialized High School for Art and Design. While in school I took art courses at Parsons, and later attended the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT).” Jerome secured his Baby Phat internship due to his talent, drive, and larger than life personality, “In high school I dreamed of working at Baby Phat, and called every day to find out about internships,” he says, “Every time I called, they told me nothing was available.”
Fashion Sketches Dress
Fashion Sketches Design
Fashion Sketches Template
Fashion Sketches Dresses
Fashion Sketches Dress